The Discount Pricing section allows you to activate periodic and occasional discounts for selected items.
There are three types of discounts:
- Sale Price – applies a discount that has a start and end date.
- Wholesale Price – for bulk quantity sales – e.g. Two Appetizers for $7, or 10% off of 10 bottles of wine.
- Periodic Price – applies a recurring discount – commonly used for Happy Hour pricing.
- Click on the Insert button next to Sale Price.
- Choose Percentage Off or Sale Price. Enter your percentage or price.
- When you click on “Select”, a new window with a calendar will open.
- Select the start and end dates for the item sale.
- Click on Insert next to Wholesale Price
- Choose Percentage Off or Sale Price.
- Enter quantity that must be purchased before the discount will be applicable.
- Then enter the discount price/percentage at which you wish to sell the bulk.
- Click on Insert next to Periodic Price
- Select the day(s) of the week when you want the discount to be applied. Click Select.
- Select the Start and End time. The discount will be active in the time range that you enter here.
- Lastly, enter the discount price.
Remember to UPDATE your changes before you shut down the window.