The Global Changes section allows you to make changes to all/multiple items at a time:
Click on All Items, Department Items, or Selected Item, depending upon the action you wish to execute.
– All Items selects all items
– Department Items allows you to filter items by department from a drop-down list.
– Selected Item allows you to select items manually.
- After you have selected the item(s) to be changed, you can apply a mass action. Use the buttons at the bottom of the screen to select actions and execute them:
Global Change Options
*NOTE: When making global changes, you will be receive a warning stating “This change will apply for all of the selected items, are you sure you want to do this?” Global Changes are best used for making mass edits. Some actions cannot be undone in Global Changes after execution.
- Change Price – you will be asked to enter a new price for the selected items. Enter the price and click OK.
- Set Sale Price – this allows you to set a sale price for the selected items. Enter the price. Select a Start Date. Select an End Date.
- Apply X% Discount – this allows you to set a percentage discount for the selected items. Enter the sale percentage. Select a Start Date. Select an End Date.
- Add X% Price – this allows you to increase the price of items by a specified percentage. Enter the price increase percentage and click OK.
- Add Tax – allows you to apply tax rates (that are presently in the system) to selected items. Select a tax rate. Choose charge or no charge.
- Modifier Item Changes – this change only affects Modifier Items. From here you can choose which Modifier Items display as most popular. Make your selections via the checkboxes, and press Save.
- Add Periodic Price – this allows you to change the periodic price for selected items, oftentimes used for modifying Happy Hour prices quickly. Select all the days you would like to add the price for. Select a start time. Select an end time. Choose a type of periodic pricing: Amount or Percentage. Select whether you want the price to increase or decrease. Enter the periodic amount and press OK.
- Remove Periodic Price – press this button to remove periodic prices from selected items.
- Add Tax by Destination – this allows you to change the Tax by Destination for selected items. Tax by Destination is useful for businesses that have different taxes for different stations. Click on all the Order Types you want to apply, and press Select.
- Remove Tax by Destination – press this button to remove Tax by Destination from selected items. Click on all the Order Types you want to remove from the selected items, and press Select.
- Add Kitchen Printer – allows you to choose which printer the selected items will print to. Select a printer to add. Click on all the stations you would like the selected items to print from, and press Apply. Please note:
– Selecting Yes will override existing printers for selected items.
– Selecting No will add the selected printers in the item’s printer list.
- Delete Kitchen Printer – press this button to remove a kitchen printer from the selected items. Select the printer you want to remove. Press Yes to proceed. Select the stations that you don’t want the selected items to print from and press Apply.
- Add Kitchen Display – allows you to choose which kitchen display monitor the selected items will appear on. Select the monitor that you want the selected items to display on. Please note:
– Selecting Yes will override existing KDS for selected items.
– Selecting No will add this KDS in the item’s KDS list.
- Delete Kitchen Display – press this button to remove a kitchen display from the selected items. Select the monitor you want to remove. Press Yes to proceed.
- Add/Remove Include Tax in Price – this button is used to add or remove tax from the total price of the selected items. Press Yes or No to add or remove set tax in the price.