This window helps you to charge customers according to the loyalty discount that they have. The software allows you to categorize your customers under loyalty levels, ranging from A to Z, A being the most regular and Z being the least.
It is possible to vary the discount percentage on any item for different loyalty levels:
- Select the category row, where you want to introduce a discount percent.
- Double click on the percent box.
- Enter the discount percent and the amount will change by itself.
- To disable an already active discount, select the level that you want to disable and click on “Disable” button.
- To enable an inactive discount, select the level that you want to enable it for and click on “Enable” button.