– “Transfer Inventory” helps you to transfer inventory from one store to another store, for transfer inventory you must have more then one store means destination store must be required.
– There are basic two type of transfer inventory
1. Transfer selected items
2. Transfer items package
– Package is collection of selected items, and it has particular tracking number.
– For creating new order for transfer inventory from current store to selected destination store click on “New Order” button.
After clicking on the “New Order” button, system prompt for you to enter description of transfer inventory which means what is the reason of transfer inventory?
– After entered description of Inventory, you can filter item using ‘Department Name’ and ‘Item Number’.
– Origin store ID is your current store ID and destination store ID is, in which you want to transfer inventory items.
– Get items which you want to transfer in destination store.
– Double click on selected item, system will prompt you to enter how many quantity would you like to transfer.
– After entered transfer quantity click on “OK” button.
– The selected item will be add on “Transfer Item” list based on entered quantity, and quantity will be display in “Ordered Qty” column.
– For updating existing item ordered quantity click on “Change Qty” button. system will prompt you to enter new transfer quantity.
– For removing existing item click on “Remove Item” button.
– Note :-
– If you don’t want to create package for selected items and only transfer selected items just click on “Save” button and after save order click on “Send Order” button to send created order in destination store.
– After send order all transfer item status will be change as “Send” and after that you can not change anything in existing order.
– Send order receive by destination store.
– Create Package
– For creating new package click on “New Package” button on packages tab.
– After clicking on the “New Package” the create package form will be open.
– Enter required details for creating new package and click on “OK” button.
– For canceling package, click on “Cancel” button.
– After clicking on “OK” button package details will be display in list.
– For updating existing package click on “Change Package” button. the create package form will be open with existing package details do changes and again
click on “OK” button package details will be changed and display in existing package details.
– For removing package, select package from packages list and click on “Remove Package” button.
After creating new package you must have to add items in selected package.
– For adding items in package double click on item which is in transfer item list so system will prompt you to enter how many quantity would you like to
transfer in package.
– For updating existing item shipped quantity click on “Change Qty” button. system will prompt you to enter new quantity.
– For removing existing package item click on “Remove Item” button.
After entering transfer quantity item will add in package.
– Based on selection changed of transfer item list package details will be display in “Item Package Details” panel in right side.
– After clicking on the “Save” button system will be prompt to enter order ID for transfer inventory.
– After saving the order you must click on “Send Order” button to send order.
Without clicking on “Save” button you can directly click on “Send Order” button order will be save and send to destination store.
– After entering order ID click on “Enter” button then your inventory transfer order will be generated and display in order list.
– You can also filter transfer order base on “Creation Store ID” and “Order Status”.
– Finally Inventory order will be created and this ordred will be display in destination store to receive package or receive item.
– There are two method to receive item 1. Receive item and 2. Receive Package.
1. Receive Item
– From item selection tab click on “Receive item” button.
– After clicking on the “Receive Item” button the transferred item receive form will be open.
– In this form, display the details of Item with quantity ordered, you have to enter the number of “Quantity Received” ,”Quantity Damaged” and “Quantity Lost” and click on “OK” button to receive item
– After clicking on “OK” button item will be receive and item status will be changed as “Received”.
2. Receive Package
– From packages tab click on “Receive Package” button.
– After clicking on “Receive Package” button the transferred package receive form will be open.
– In this form on the header displays the details of package which you are receiving.
– Shipped quantity will be sended by origin store, and from this quantity you have to verify how many received,damaged and lost.
– You have to just enter the number of quantity in grid cell base of status like (Received, Damaged, Lost).
On click of this button set all Items shipped quantity will be received.
On click of this button set all Items shipped quantity will be damaged.
On click of this button set all Items shipped quantity will be lost.
– After setting the “Received”,”Damaged” and “Lost” quantity click on “OK” button.
– After clicking on the “OK” button base on receive package form details, package items collection will be updated details like how many items will be received,damaged and lost.
– After checking details click on “Save” button to keep changes.
– For closing order click on “Close Order” button so order status will be change as “Closed”.
– For voiding order click on “Void Order” button so order status will be change as “Voided”.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Write eBooks for the Kindle