Transfer Inventory allows you to transfer inventory from one store to another store. To transfer inventory you must have more than one store, and a destination store is required.
There are two basic types of transfer inventory
1. Transfer selected items 2. Transfer items package
The package is the collection of selected items, and it has the particular tracking number.
Create a New Order for Transfer Inventory
- To create a new order for transfer inventory from current store to selected destination store click the New Order button.
- After clicking on the New Order button, the system will prompt you to enter the description for transfer inventory (reason for the transfer inventory).
- After entering description of Inventory, you can filter item using Department Name and Item Number.
- Origin store ID is your current store ID and destination store ID is, in which you want to transfer inventory items.
- Choose the items that you want to transfer in destination store.
- Double click on selected item, a system will prompt you to enter how many quantity would you like to transfer.
- After entering transfer quantity click on “OK” button.
- The selected item will be add on “Transfer Item” list based on entered quantity, and quantity will be display in “Ordered Qty” column.
To Update an existing item ordered quantity click on “Change Qty” button. The system will prompt you to enter new transfer quantity.
To remove the existing item click on “Remove Item” button.
Note: If you don’t want to create the package for selected items and only transfer selected items just click on “Save” button and after save order click on “Send Order” button to send created order in destination store.
– After sending order all transfer item status will be change as “Send” and after that, you can not change anything in existing order. Send order receives by destination store.
- For creating new package click on “New Package” button on packages tab.
- After clicking on the “New Package” the create package form will be open.
- Enter required details for creating the new package and click on “OK” button. For the canceling package, click on “Cancel” button.
- After clicking on “OK” button package details will be displayed in the list.
To Update an Existing Package click on “Change Package” button. the create package form will be open with existing package details do changes and again. Click on “OK”. Package details will be changed and display in existing package details.
To Remove a Package, select the package from packages list and click on “Remove Package” button.
Note: After creating the new package you must have to add items in selected package.
– For adding items in package double click on item which is in transfer item list so system will prompt you to enter how many quantity would you like to transfer in the package.
– For updating existing item shipped quantity click on “Change Qty” button. the system will prompt you to enter new quantity.
– For removing existing package, item clicks on “Remove Item” button.
After entering transfer quantity item will add in a package.
– Based on selection changed of transfer item list package details will be displayed in “Item Package Details” panel on the right side.
– After clicking on the “Save” button system will be prompt to enter order ID for transfer inventory.
– After saving the order you must click on “Send Order” button to send an order. Without clicking on “Save” button you can directly click on “Send Order” button order will be saved and send to destination store.
– After entering order ID click on “Enter” button then your inventory transfer order will be generated and display in the order list.
– You can also filter transfer order base on “Creation Store ID” and “Order Status”.
– Finally, Inventory order will be created and this ordered will be displayed in destination store to receive the package or receive the item.
– There are two methods to receive item 1. Receive item and 2. Receive Package.
1. Receive Item
– From item selection tab click on “Receive item” button.
– After clicking on the “Receive Item” button the transferred item receives form will be open.
– In this form, display the details of Item with quantity ordered, you have to enter the number of “Quantity Received” ,”Quantity Damaged” and “Quantity Lost” and click on “OK” button to receive item
– After clicking on “OK” button item will be receive and item status will be changed as “Received”.
2. Receive Package
– From packages tab clicks on “Receive Package” button.
– After clicking on “Receive Package” button the transferred package receive form will be open.
– In this form of the header displays the details of the package which you are receiving.
– Shipped quantity will be sent by origin store, and from this quantity, you have to verify how many received,damaged and lost.
– You have to just enter the number of quantity in grid cell base of status like (Received, Damaged, Lost).
On click of this button set all Items shipped quantity will be received.
On click of this button set all Items shipped quantity will be damaged.
On click of this button set all Items shipped quantity will be lost.
– After setting the “Received”,”Damaged” and “Lost” quantity click on “OK” button.
– After clicking on the “OK” button base on receive package form details, package items collection will be updated details like how many items will be received,damaged and lost.
– After checking details click on “Save” button to keep changes.
– For closing order click on “Close Order” button so order status will be change as “Closed”.
– For voiding order click on “Void Order” button so order status will be change as “Voided”.